Still not sure whether to make the trip to Le Mans’ Circuit Bugatti for the French round of the 2015 World Series by Renault season? Here are ten good reasons why you shouldn’t miss what is a unique event on the French motorsport calendar.
1. Fast, Free & Fun: free entry to a truly thrilling show on the track and a whole host of fun events and attractions in the paddock. (Access plan)
2. The eagerly awaited return of the World Series by Renault to the famous French track after a six-year absence, with a passionate crowd all set to give it a warm welcome back.
3. The dynamic reveal of the New Mégane GT, which will make its maiden track appearance hot on the heels of its launch at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with the great Jean Ragnotti at the wheel.
4. The chance to test drive Renault cars such as the Zoé, Twizy, Twingo and Kadjar. (Village plan)
5. The Infiniti Red Bull F1 Show, starring Renault e-dams Formula E driver and former Formula One racer Sébastien Buemi. Donuts are very much on the menu !
6. The first titles of the season could well be won this weekend, with Formula Renault 3.5 Series frontrunners Oliver Rowland and Fortec Motorsports, and Renault Sport Trophy Prestige contender Dario Capitanio among those in with a shot of lifting some silverware at Le Mans. (Results and classification)
7. To the delight of the fans, French rally legend Jean Ragnotti will be at the Circuit Bugatti, lining up alongside more than 300 Renault collectors.
8. There are certain to be some of the stars of tomorrow on show at Le Mans: no less than 60 percent of the current F1 field}
has graduated from the World Series by Renault !
9. The MY Renault store will be giving race-goers the chance to win hot laps in the Renault Mégane R.S.
10. Philippe Graton, the author of the Michel Vaillant comic book saga, will be signing autographs at the pre-launch of his latest book, Collapsus.